Monday, March 14, 2016

Greetings all. I am here to tell the story of none other than..... You guessed it, me! I know that many of you have heard things about me so I am just here to clear the air and spread the truth about my life. I was born half devil and half God. So yes, I do have character traits of both, but I do lean more towards the side of God. My full name is Merlin Ambrosius, and I am a wizard, and the advisor of none other than King Arthur (although he does not always listen to me). I am the one who predicted the unprecidented events involving Lancelot and Guinevere, and I had fore warned Arthur long before this happened. I guess the moral of this story would be to listen to my prophesies and take them into account before you make big life decisions, such as getting married. I have indeed been known to shape shift. I do this in order to change perception on things. Sometimes I am an ugly man in the forest of northumberland, sometimes I am a peasant dressed in peasant clothing. I have the ability to change the way people think, and that is what I would say Is the purpose of my creation. Remember be weary, because you never know where or what I'll be next.....

Until next time,


Merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment